What is UnFiltered?
- It’s the dating app for people that are looking for a REAL opportunity for Meaningful Relationships.
- Disruptor. UnFiltered provides REAL Solutions beyond industry standard. We are the disruptor of all Dating Apps.
- Our Developers have over 20 Years of Combined Experience and originated the Algorithm Code used by Most Dating Apps Today.
- Safe. Our User and Financial Data is protected by patented encryption processes.
- The app is free to use. However, we do have extra functionalities if you purchase the membership or credits..
- Available for download on both iOS and Android.
- Have more questions? Submit a request
How do I start using UnFiltered?
- Start by downloading the App. Available for download on both iOS and Android.
Can I use Unfiltered for free?
- Absolutely! Just download the UnFiltered app for iOS or Android and start using it right away.
- If you’d like to access advanced features, you can subscribe to our Preferred Membership right in the app. Tap the Settings icon at the top right corner of the main screen, then tap Account and Upgrade to Preferred Membership.
Do you have a minimum or maximum age requirement to use Unfiltered?
- Although we do not have a maximum age requirement, you must be at least 18 years old to be part of UnFiltered.
Where can I use InFIltered?
- UnFiltered is United States focused.
I want to request a refund
- Apple handles all refunds and cancellations for UnFiltered subscriptions or Boost purchases on iOS devices. All refunds are granted entirely at the discretion of Apple. To request a refund from Apple, please contact iTunes Customer Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/
- For instructions on how to cancel your subscription through Apple, please see this support article:http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- If you subscribed through Google Play:
The fastest way to get a refund for a subscription or Boost purchase on your Google Play account is to request it directly from Google. You can find instructions at Google’s support https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7205930
- For instructions on how to cancel your subscription through Google, please see this support article:https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481